Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting in the Groove...

I probably couldn't have typed an entry last night if I wanted to. My fingers were numb from the cold Harwich night. I'm done complaining though, as the game was fun, and the broadcast was fluid.

We got disconnected once, and I had to fix the technical problems, but hey, the moving around kept me warm (sort of). The Whitecaps got their second road win in as many games, and I learned a valuable lesson: even if it's the middle of June, bring layers of clothing with you to the park.

The chemistry between Graham, Craig, and I is only getting better every game. In tonight's game, we really got things going. The beginning of the season jitters are gone, and we've done a solid 5 games. It's great to have an off day coming, but at the same time, I can't wait to get back into the booth on Thursday.

No comments:

ESPN MLB Rumors