Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Expensive Day

The broadcast journalist in me wanted a new computer with great video editing software. I'm most familiar with Apple's Final Cut, so a Mac was the most logical choice for me. I ended up with a MacBook Pro. I've always been a PC person, but I have to say, Macs don't seem half bad.

I'm hoping to revolutionize the Whitecaps' website with some new features, whether they're written, spoken, or shown, and my digital camera combined with my Mac will help me do that. I'm always open to suggestions on things to add to or improve on the site, so take a look now and once the season starts. The more professional the website looks, the more entertaining it will be for you, the fans. (It certainly won't hurt to have a beefed up portfolio, either.)

I'll probably try out my digital (/decent video) camera in the next few days. If I come up with something interesting to present, I'll post it here.

In the meantime, I have a lot of packing and sleeping to do before I make Dennisport my summer home.

No comments:

ESPN MLB Rumors